Here in New Mexico, we definitely tend to focus more on our air conditioning systems than we do our heaters as far as HVAC concerns go. This is totally understandable, of course. After all, we use our air conditioners a heck of a lot more than we do our heaters. That does not mean that the heater in your home is any less vital than your air conditioner is, though. When temperatures drop, and drop they do, you’ll be just as grateful for your heater as you are for your air conditioner in the cooling season.
Do you want to know something that your heater and you air conditioner share in common, other than the obvious fact that they both keep you comfortable throughout the year? They both require professional maintenance services in order to operate at peak performance levels. The Farmington, NM HVAC professionals on our team are just the ones that you want handling your heating and air conditioning tune-ups. We also offer a great maintenance program to help you maximize your savings!
How Does an HVAC Maintenance Program Save Me Money?
Wait a second, you may be thinking, doesn’t it cost money to enroll in an HVAC maintenance program? How is that going to cut down on costs? Well, the answer is simple. Paying to enroll in an HVAC maintenance program is a minor investment that can net you big savings! How exactly does that work? Let’s take a look at a few of the ways in which our maintenance program can save you money.
- Reduced repair needs. If you never brought your car in for an oil change, alignment, or other maintenance services, that car would probably not be a great mode of transportation for long. The same is true of your HVAC system. When you run your air conditioner as hard as we do, or even your heater as relatively little as we do in comparison, you are putting wear and tear on that system. Routine maintenance addresses this wear and tear before it can evolve into potentially costly repair needs.
- Increased energy efficiency. All HVAC systems are rated for their particular level of energy efficiency. While routine maintenance won’t make your system somehow more efficient than its peak capabilities, it can keep that system working as close to peak efficiency as possible. The wear and tear that can lead to repair needs will probably affect your efficiency first. Don’t pay too much for the comfort that you deserve in your home. Keep costs as minimal as possible with annual maintenance.
- Members-only benefits. Our maintenance plan means that you get a great performance from your HVAC system. That is not all that you get, though. You also enjoy many benefits that nonmembers are, frankly, missing out on. Depending on the plan level that you choose, you can enjoy:
- 5%, 10%, or 15% Demand Service Discounts
- 1 or 2 Year Inflation Protection
- No-cost Overtime
- Repair Warranties, and more!
If you are ready to start saving, enroll in one of our maintenance plans today!
Don’t waste your time with the run-around. Give us a call and let us do it right the first time! Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is here for our customers.