You want to have clean breathable air in your house. The question is how do you get to that level of indoor air quality? Running around the house with a just drag won’t exactly do the trick I will give your kids a giggle. If you are struggling with poor air quality in your house the best solution is going to be found in a new indoor air quality system.
One system that you may want to consider is an air purifier in Waterflow, NM. Chances are pretty high that you have heard of air purifiers by this point. Chances are also high that when we mention these systems you are thinking about the portable units rather than the whole house ones. While portable purifiers can be helpful, we want to give you some information on why whole-house air purifiers are a far better investment for your comfort and your home.
Portable vs. Whole-House Purifiers
As we said, portable air purifiers can be a good option in some cases. However, whole-house systems are going to be far more effective at cleaning up the air in your home. This is because whole-house systems offer some great advantages that benefit your home’s comfort, your health, and your HVAC system.
- They sit within your ductwork. Whole-house systems are installed within your ductwork where they clean all the air that enters your home. This means that, rather than waiting for unclean air to reach them as a portable system would, a whole-house unit cleans any and all air flowing through the ductwork before it reaches any room.
- They capture a wide range of contaminants. WHole house systems can capture a variety of airborne contaminants, removing them from the airflow into your house or destroying them completely. This includes everything from dust and pollen to mold spores, viruses, and bacteria.
- They use electricity or UV light. While most portable purifiers have to use a permeable membrane to do their jobs, whole-house purifiers are able to use more effective means to clean the air. Electric purifiers are able to charge particles in the air to allow them to be drawn to a magnetic plate while UV light systems use ultraviolet light to destroy airborne contaminants or render them harmless.
Should I Get An Air Purifier?
Whole-house air purifiers are much more effective systems for cleaning up your home’s air and improving its overall quality. You might consider one of these systems if you battle with any of the following issues:
- High levels of pet fur in the home.
- Higher dust levels due to air leaks around the house.
- Trouble with allergies, asthma, and other respiratory issues.
- HVAC filters that are frequently clogged.
If you are looking to boost your indoor air quality, make sure to come to us to get the system installed. We will give your air purifier the best possible start.
Don’t waste your time with the run-around. Give us a call and let us do it right the first time! Contact Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to get started cleaning your air today.