The house smells like taco night which is a pretty delicious smell. The problem? You aren’t making tacos. You made them last week. So the fact that the smell is still around is a bit… disconcerting.
This is something you don’t want to encounter often and we are glad to tell you that there is a way to address it. Installing an air purifier in Farmington, NM can help you address lingering smells and a variety of other things that might negatively impact your air quality.
Learn more about the incredible benefits you can enjoy when you install and air purifier here.
The Two Types of Purifiers
Air purification systems aren’t all the same. Our team installs and services the two main types of purifiers that homes in the area would benefit from. These include:
- Ionic Purifiers: Ionic air purifiers use electricity to charge airborne particles that pass through your ducts. This allows it to pull these particles onto a magnetized plate where they are held until the plate is cleaned off.
- UV light Purifiers: UV light systems use ultraviolet light to their job. This allows them to break down some particles or alter the biological makeup of other particles to make them as harmless as dust (this is important for things like mold spores or bacteria).
How Purifiers Help Your Air Quality
As you can guess air purification systems help clean and purify the air. This means they are able to tackle a lot of the contaminants that a filter takes care of along with some extras. This allows them to offer the following benefits:
- Reducing the presence of dust: Too much dust in the air in your home can lead to trouble with your comfort. Purifiers can capture or break down dust particles to reduce the amount of trouble they can cause.
- Dealing with lingering smells: The source of smells in your home are actually minuscule particles floating in the air. A purifier can remove these particles and address those lingering smells, leaving the air in your home fresh.
- Removing bacteria and viruses: Purifiers can actually help you reduce how often you get sick. This is because they are able to tackle bacteria and viruses that might otherwise cycle around the home and lead to illnesses in you or others in your home.
- Reducing mold: Last but not least, purifiers can get rid of mold spores. This means it reduces the chances of mold settling and growing in your home. This is great for your home and your health.
As you can see, air purifiers are great for cleaning up the air quality in your home. This can improve your overall comfort, improve your HVAC system’s operation, and even improve your health.
If you want to add an air purification system to your home’s HVAC system, then you can come to us. We can help you choose the best system for your needs and get it installed properly.
Don’t waste your time with the run-around. Give us a call and let us do it right the first time! Contact the pros at Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. today.