Would you go on a road trip without having your car checked out? Or would you participate in a marathon without any training to prepare yourself physically? We’d hope that the answer to both of these questions is no!
Preparation is vital to so many different things and this includes your home comfort. We aren’t just talking about preparing to switch your air conditioner on though. Much like training for the marathon, your air conditioner needs maintenance services in Aztec to prepare for the challenge of summer.
Have you scheduled your maintenance appointment yet? If not, read on to discover how it will benefit you, and then contact us to book a visit from an expert technician.
What Maintenance Includes
Maintenance isn’t going to be as intensive as a repair would be. That is likely due to the fact that this service captures problems while they are still small.
Maintenance includes a variety of tasks that address the small inefficiencies your system may have collected during its last cooling season. Issues like built-up dirt, loose parts, cracked or dry belts, and more are all addressed during a tune-up. This helps your AC system perform its best without a breakdown and several hours without operation.
Maintenance Pays Off. Here’s How
Is maintenance worth it? We’d say that it is! Here are the benefits you’ll enjoy when you make sure to book this service each year.
- It improves system efficiency. Did you know that an unmaintained system is likely to lose up to 5% of its efficiency level each year? Regular annual maintenance combats that and helps you keep a majority of your system efficiency over the course of its lifespan.
- Ensures proper operation. When your system is maintained by a professional it is going to have a much easier time providing cool air for your home. The issues addressed during the tune-up allow it to operate to the best of its ability when you need it the most.
- Reduced change for repair needs. Regular annual maintenance helps your air conditioner to develop fewer repair needs. This is because the problems addressed during maintenance are no longer able to escalate into full repair needs. Maintenance can prevent up to 85% of repair needs from ever developing!
- It extends your system lifespan. When you have a professional technician perform maintenance on your AC each year, it will help the system last longer than it would otherwise. Maintenance can mean the difference between an AC that lasts 10 years and one that lasts 15 years before it needs to be replaced.
- So, are you interested in getting your air conditioner maintained? If so, you can rely on our expert technicians to get the job done right. We are proud to have provided excellent service to homes throughout the area since 2003. Let us use our expertise to help keep you cool this summer.
Contact Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to book an appointment for maintenance today. Don’t waste your time with the run-around. Give us a call and let us do it right the first time!