Was that a warm breeze you just felt? Spring is around the corner and things are going to be warming up faster than we might think possible. This is why we want to make sure you and your home are prepared. We aren’t just talking about putting away your thick wintertime blankets. We are really talking about making sure that you get AC maintenance in Farmington, NM before the heat hits.
While the temperatures outside may not be too warm right now, it doesn’t mean we aren’t headed into the hottest months of the year. So, while you don’t need your air conditioner right this moment, now is actually the perfect time to get it tuned up!
What a System Tune-Up Involves
Don’t be fooled into thinking maintenance is a luxury. It is actually a highly affordable way to keep your AC in prime condition and prevent increased issues in your system. When you schedule maintenance with a professional, your technician will perform a range of vital tasks that include:
- Lubricating moving parts
- Checking for damaged parts to fix or replace
- Checking and changing your air filter
- Cleaning away built-up dirt and dust
- Checking your refrigerant line for leaks
- Checking refrigerant pressure
- Tightening loose parts
- And more!
How Maintenance Benefits You
We wouldn’t offer maintenance if it didn’t benefit you and your home’s comfort. Here are the perks that come from getting your annual tune-up.
- Improves system efficiency: Without a tune-up, your system may lose up to 5% of its efficiency level. With a yearly tune-up though you can enjoy better efficiency which keeps your monthly costs low.
- Optimizes system operation: You want an air conditioner that can cool your home effectively. Maintenance will help your system perform its best when you need it the most.
- Reduces repair risks: No one wants to discover that their cooling system isn’t working right during the middle of a heatwave. This is why we advise making sure you schedule that tune-up as it can reduce the chance that you’ll need repairs.
- Maximizes lifespan: Maintenance done each year will help your air conditioner last a lot longer too. This service can mean the difference between your AC making it 10 years and your system making it 15 years.
Why Early Maintenance Is a Great Idea
As the weeks progress, there is a chance you’ll get busier and the need for maintenance will slip your mind, overshadowed by bigger tasks to take care of. It happens to a lot of people! While getting maintenance done later on isn’t a problem it can become a hassle for your schedule. This is because our calendars start to fill up with tune-ups, repairs, and more as the weather warms.
If you’d rather get your maintenance done on your schedule, why not get it done early? This allows you to enjoy easier scheduling so you can glide into the warmer months without missing a beat.
Don’t waste your time with the run-around. Give us a call and let us do it right the first time! Contact Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to schedule your maintenance appointment now.