During this very unusual time, we have put a plan in place to do our part to help keep our community safe. First and foremost, we are going to stay CALM, PATIENT, KIND, and POSITIVE!
Because we have a direct impact on the indoor environment, here are practical steps we are going to take to keep people safe:
- Wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Cover our nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Wash our uniforms every day including cleaning our belts
- Stay home if we are feeling sick
- Offer a warm smile and friendly greeting instead of a handshake
- Wear shoe covers and latex gloves in homes and businesses
- Wipe down surfaces and equipment touched in a client’s home with disinfectant wipes
- Wipe down door handles, steering wheels, gear shift lever every day
- Wipe down pens, clipboards, tablets, cell phones, and anything else passes between techs and clients.
- We have masks on each truck and will wear them at client’s discretion.
We are complying with all recommendations and guidelines from state agencies and will be proactive in our efforts to see that our team members and clients are protected.
As the situation unfolds, we will take each day one at a time and ensure we are being smart, supportive, and helping all those we can in our community.